Wednesday, February 19, 2014

who am i on youtube?





So as alot of you know i am gothic leeman who is current got a very small youtube channel i know i not a big youtuber goth but i dont want to be big i happy doing what im doing and the enjoyment i get out of the video i make and what feed back i get from my points of view....

What my channel all about?
Goth stuff YES
Gothic sub-culture YES

but to keep away from the stereotypical youtube video 
"what is goth?"
"what goth music"
etc.....

How boring that is not what my channel about and i really dont ever plan to make those kind of video any time soon...

 No my youtube channel is all about my dark gothic interest and i try to bring to my channel the gothic topic that dont ever get talk about at all? and i mean at all



most goth will hand down stay they like those thing i make video about but they never tell you want that enjoy those kinds of thing...



so just to just bring me to my channel, have fun and bring new idea and un-love topic that need some love

http://www.youtube.com/user/leemangoth



No comments:

Post a Comment