Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mystery of goth

Their alway talking about the Mystery of goth is gone
and the passion and soul behind the culture is gone now.

I hear a lot of comment "it too easy to be goth now"
"people don't have to work as hard"
the comment go on and on...

I don't blame older goth for thinking this way it like meeting someone that think kids have to learn how to behave in coffee shop and "adult places" Wear most new family are way more relax on that rules and let kids be kids....
but we do have to take a step back and remember the pass lesson and wear we come from...

The goth culture the same all you got to do is talk to a older goth and they tell you their horror story
about having the fright to be who they are..

What i can see happen to the "younger goth" is it very easy to wake up everyday put your beautiful Gothic outfit, do your hair and makeup it become  a comfortable routine when you do it  every day. But people are forgetting the reason why they dress this way...
So this is wear you need to have a good hard look at your self and say why am i doing this why do i feel passionate about way i look.

You need to start digging deeper now and find what make you, you
why is goth for you...

like for me my dark passion come from bush walk it a dark tree
and wild like around me... that wear i feel my most at home and
the fantasy of my love of the dark and unnatural start for me...






i spend long house listen to my music, reading books, thinking about life
really anything i want i let my dark creativity blossom.

So i ask any goth reading this what make you goth and please don't like the music and
the cloth... because their so much more to your being and personality then that...

please find your self and bring back some dark mystery to the Gothic world...
and i love to hear about it

No comments:

Post a Comment