Friday, September 4, 2015

A Goth 10 year tag..

I will most like upload this tag to my youtube channel gothicleeman but for now lets have some fun.

Please note the picture maybe horrible of me at 15.


1. how old were you 10 year ago? i was 15 what a stressful age. I was full of some much anxieties and going through my horrible hippy/Gothic stage to try and find my self.


 
2. Who was your romantic interest? well at the time it was this guy name Jay he was talk dark and handsome and use to say he was a vampire, he was the prefect Gothic guy. Then of course i find out year later he had other girl on the side now i think back and wonder what i was thinking


3. Where did you live? wishing i didn't live at my parent house.

4. What music did you listen to? at 15 it was a very sad and random mix of old school rock music as well as mainstream bands like the cure, evanescence, disturbed, linkin park and the list is more painful but also found wonderful music like dead can dances, sister of mercy, london after midnight etc.......hey i was a Aussie teenager and had no way of getting hook up with goth music yet so i was very limited

5. what were you doing regarding work or education? it was the year 2005 and i was only in year 9 of high school that was a really high point in school i got my confident boost




6. what made you happiest? my daily bush walk i use to do everyday when i get home after school. i use to put my head phone on listen to my music and get rid of all my stress and worry
so pretty much when i was alone was my happiest.
And finding vampirefreaks i was on the stepping stones of my confident in my gothic self and vampirefreak True goth group was my family and my home... 

7. What annoyed you the most? at the time mum, few of the popular kids that decide to bug me, popular guy name jack that use to ask me out everyday i never knew if it was real or he just picking on me... i guess it was because my picture on in the newsletter first year of school and it show off how big my boobs are...

8. Who was your best friend? it was my friend tess at the time we still friends







9. do you regret doing anything 10 years ago? Yes their lot of regret and when i think about them i feel really sick. but i also regret dress hippy for a small time when trying to find my self 

10. what was a popular trend back then? their was alots of trends MYSPACES, dolly and cosmo mags, and alot of bad fashion we had a school uniform so it was pretty much people trying to add their own style to it.

11. where did you see yourself in 10 year time, and are you where you expected to be?
at that time i said i never get marriage and i never have kids well the kids part happened i want to be working in a job receptionist or librarian so keep much nothing happen the way i expected 

12. if you could go back and give yourself advice, what you say?

Dear 15th year old me first i would kick you for thinking you are not pretty and beautiful and thinking you wear fat you so wear not. You do have self confident i know you haven't found it yet. but you.. Please their a person that going to come into your life and teach you so much listen to her and spend as much time as you can with her she will die of cancer 5-6 year later. Please last thing i going to say your going to wag school one day with a group of your friend and do something with a guy you don't like at all and do something that you will regret and that is the stepping stone of you losing yours self respected and it going to take you 5 year to get it back....

13. how did you see the world? at 15 i look at the world as i was invisible no one could see me or understand me... i had a hard home life and so many life worry for us a young age.

14. what was some of your hobbies at 15 is was music, playing my bass guitar, bush walks, vampirefreaks, horror movies, spooky stuff of course




15. how are you different/ how have you changed?
i thinking i have change alot i see my self as a beautiful person in side and out, i have a awsume understand of my style and fashion. i am confident with my dark self... My interest are kinder the same just dont get time to enjoy them anymore being so busy being a mum.





No comments:

Post a Comment